Friday, August 06, 2004

Things will get beta when e sky is cleared

sigh... seemed like the cupids r gone n here cums e dark 'angels'...

problems at work, stress in school, disappointed in relationship, pressure from home, etc etc etc... wat more can u expect frm when ur days are already so blue.... :<

was spendin the whole nite chattin, advising n consoling most of the ppl online... although sumtimes me felt helpless to the situations tat they're in.. but hopefully they'll feel beta after talkin it out. Reali wished I could do more to help u ppl in any way that I can lor.. :> if not, I'll always lend a listening ear no matter wat time n where I m... but... prior, u noe who m talkin abt lah, ekek den of coz he cum 1st lah. Actually, m at a loss at wat to say or do to comfort him too..

tis mornin was kinda quiet in e car, on the way to work... me tried to make conversation (which m nt gd at) n he kept givin me one word answers.. Looked like he still deep in thoughts... thus let him b lor... thinkin maybe he needed time to sort things out.. let him b alone lor... .

think me nt as 'smart' n carin as i thought i was ba... me oni keep quiet, dunno 2 ask abt it or juz let him to settle it by himself. but as a couple, u shld always share ur problems mah... (i'm not complainin ah.. but juz reali hoped i cld do more to help... ^_^)

"hmm... guess i cant get out of tis shadow... gonna b faced wif tis fear of mine alwaz, but tis time rd reali dun wish for things to end like before."

No comments: