Friday, August 13, 2004

NoT b@d... for a 1st try...

Ek ek... finally did my 1st mango pudding yesterday 'morning' after I finish my blog. Den got wenqiang to cum down n get it after his work @ 8pm.... his mom tried it too n said it was too soft, due to e quantity of water tat i used when boilin the mixture. Still, he was touched tat m finally 'confrontin' e stove 4 him... ekek.. he knew i cook but haf stopped since poly n he's kinda jealous... (ekek...tink i'm improvin ba.... can maybe expect more later...??)

Thought I used juz e same amt as stated... but guess all was revealled when there was a layer of white colour on e top of the pudding (according to him, it's because of the excess water wor....), e one i made for my mom looked e same too... she too said it's kinda soft.. but she gobbled one after another... b4 i knew it... a quarter of it was gone already... (mind u, she's nv into eating anything cold due to her sensitive gums n teeth) hahaha...

wanted to try my creation tis mornin but geez... searched high n low in all 3 fridges n couldnt find a single bit of its presence... guess my brother knew of it too n gob everything up altogether.... nvm, still got a box of almond favoured... maybe will try makin it nxt weekend... :>

No comments: