Wednesday, August 18, 2004

2nd Try... not enuff... = Hungry hungry

On Monday, Xy wanted to bring bread as breakfast... but since july I've already got used to havin breakfast wif my bf on our way to work... thus had my 'idea lamp' switched on, thinkin... "tis can be our breakfast for tmr... oso can let e disciple earn sum points wif his shifu..." thus told xy to grab as many in order to 'po' his shifu.

Den in e evenin, was worried tat juz e bread alone might not be filling... thus sneakily got ham n eggs to make sum egg n ham mayo... cooked 3 eggs under my mom's guidance n dad's irritation... my dad was looking in dismay too while i was slicing my ham. :P

Tuesday mornin when my bf can fetch me, we had the egg mayo bread n sandwich on the way to work... he was amazed n touched tat i made e filling... sayin tat it's tasty :> thus i said if he wants there's still filling back home for 2nd round tmr mornin.. he smiled n said, "I wan more fillin de". Geez... nv thought tis could make him so delighted...

I could consider doin tis often... but... e thing is wat to make every mornin... plus his mom sumtimes makes e breakfast for us... if i were to make summore... den wun he b caught in the middle n kept stuffin himself wif all e food n feel so bloated aft tat... my poor guy...

No comments: