Monday, August 02, 2004

F|n@LLy... My WeLL d3s3rVeD bRe@k...

ahhhhhh........

1st day back @ work since my OFFICIAL days off... actually not really off days too... As those of u who noe tat i gonna renewal my contract, it ends in 28th july n my new contract starts on 2 aug. thus i was 'shakin' legs @ hm for 2 solid days...

but soon after, realised i can't do w/o work totally too.. coz i created a few bloppers in those 2 days...

1st: i kept askin my mom e same questions a couple of times in A day..
2nd: kept forgettin tat it was thursday. Kept hurryin my uncle to go tend to matters @ the 'new' medical shop while i was packing up things in the 'old' medical shop (FYI: 'new' shops closes on every THURSDAY >_<"), etc etc etc...
worst of all : duno wat i was dreaming abt but when i was showering... i used the shampoo as my shower gel !!!!!! omg!!!!

nevertheless... i still managed to enjoy myself a bit. Having gone to the Singapore Food Festival @ Suntec City on Friday wif my guy, tried all the nice n yummy food... (:Þ...) best of all... had the last bit of makan we bought @ the Fountain of Wealth wif the laser show n nice music playin... (man....wat an atmosphere)

after tat, it was back to my usual weekends n boy does time flies when u're juzin startin to enjoy them... :> cherios for now... got to go get my report done.

No comments: