Wednesday, August 11, 2004

It WaS fUn.. Re@li hOp3 u EnJoYeD uRs3lv3s

it's been 4 days since m afk (away from keyboard), how time flies when u're enjoyin it... wed's another day away frm my bf :( den thurs back to work le....

let's make tis a long blog... since i'm been MIA for quite a while.... think i'll juz dump everything here... ekek....

here goes:

hmm... sat nth much... woke up in the late mornin, did sum housework, den accompanied my mom went to cut her hair. end up i too dye my hair orangy red... my mom was quite uncomfortable wif it... so does my bro n cousin when they saw it... even wenqiang was kinda surprised, think he din like e colour too... quoting, "ok lor"... wah, tried moving my clothes back hm frm my aunt's place den realised i got so many many clothes dere (tink can open 2nd hand shop sellin them all)... gonna make another trip or two lor... my mom's gonna kill me if she c e amt of clothes altogether.... -_-"

sun was e day.... :) cant wait to catch e fireworks wif lib gang n mi dear. it's been a while since we went out together... him being bz wif his work (startin tis week still must OT till late = no more gg back hm together aft wrk) n e gang; poly de poly, still stuck in deyi de; bz preparin 4 'O' level... was so excited n ks tat i arranged to meet up wif the gang as early as 4.30pm to go 'chop' 4 e best spot 2 watch e fireworks... at first david suggested e roof terrace in esplanade but i suppose e mgmt knew dere would b ppl wantin 2 hang dere... thus they closed e area. wif no choice we headed to e foyer beside e open space concert area.... dere was shade n it was by e river... how much beta can we get...
Due 2 e high response by ppl, when e time for fireworks draws nearer, me n my bf couldnt get thru already... thus we went further ahead hopin 2 get a clearer view as compared 2 where the gang r at. but stupid COCONUT TREE had 2 be in the middle of it all !! *shrugs* alrdy i had been squeezed like pan cake by e crowd for over half n hour den juz wanna enjoy e 5 mins of sparkle oso got deprived of.... sigh... beta then none.... had wenqiang dere wif me n shield me frm all e pushin n shovin of e crowd :) nth else mattered....
aft tat, tried searchin for e gang at e spot where they had been but in vain... tried to call but seemed all singals had been jammed up (at least for m1 n starhub tat is). We tried to walk out of the crowd, juz den xy spotted us n we decided to hang ard till e crowd lessen but seemed to be ppl mountain ppl sea everywhere. So wenqiang suggested tat we walked 2 e car first coz its parked quite a distance away... den on e way we can tink abt where to eat..
aft late dinner (10 plus??) at chomp chomp @ serangoon, all were into e idea of stayin out 4 e nite so i suggested watchin 'The Village' @ Bishan(sucky show =P, made ken slept, lee ming driftin in n out of dreamland... but kinda cute tat wenqiang n kun loong actually got scared by 'e creature' ekek...) , where yen siang works. killed e hours from 12mn till 2.30am, aftwhich we hung out by e beach @ ECP. e breeze was nice n we cld even spot orion up in the sky. it was nice to c them all enjoyin e nite... though at sum point of time... everyone was lost at wat to do...
last but nt least must thx my dear (thru their blogs seemed u 'gel' well wif them, no worries le ba?? ekek...) 4 sendin all e rest hm despite being tired frm a long day's work n whole nite out w/o sleep...

Mon mornin... reached hm @ 8 plus.... tried gettin my bro to open e door 4 me... cld sleep yet coz already way past my bedtime... so read my book till i knock off... woke up again at 12pm to haf lunch wif my family... followed by e usual housework n nappy... ekek... dere goes another day....

tues woke up as if it's another day for work... even wenqiang was expectin to cum fetch me for work.. until i reminded him tat i was stayin home coz school's on holiday till wed... he felt guilty for wakin me, but told him it's ok coz i had to help out @ my dad's shop anyway. my aunt who was suppose to work early mornin but 'reported' sick.... den in e late evenin acompanied my brother to buy his 1st handphone !!! *gosh* a red coloured E700A !!! (pssh... it's 1.38 am, n he's still playin wif it... fyi, he got class in e mornin @ 8am, wonder if he can wake up in time or it's gonna be another 'late for school' wwhahahhaha) geezzzz talkin abt slp... tink i got to go too... b4 i got caught again for slpin late....

nitezzz... blog again later... ttfn

No comments: