Friday, August 13, 2004

Dr@m@ siA...

Goosh... i was abt to surrender to lala land when heard my phone beep... upon lookin it was my bro's sms. wonderin y he ain in class... i decide to chk out his msg... 'did u wake me up? coz i overslept. i JUZ woke up.' OMG... chk out e time now n suppose i woke him @ 7am... before i left for work... aniway, tis ain e drama i m suppose 2 talk abt... but e lead actor is none other than my own brother.... :>

last nite when i was slicin e mango puddin for my mom to try... she asked if i noticed any of my laundry was missin frm the corridor... i was stunned..., "i thought e whole ordeal was over when we caught 1 of the thief red-handed... even had to go to e police station a couple of times to record n verify my statement... damm..." den my mom hush me, sayin "nah, tis time rd e maniac was let off wif a warnin"... den my mom narrated e story...

it was ard 2am on wed mornin.. (tis meant it happened on tues juz tat it was past midnite... ekek) i was already in lala land n my bro was still playin PC, as usual, juz den... a shadow lurks past e corridor window. My brother spotted it... n immediately he opened the door and stuck out a pole to block e guy's path of escape... "wat e heck u doin here?" "me wanna find my slippers..." was e reply. lookin at his feet, indeed he wasn't wearin any, so he thought mabye tis guy reali mad in e head... "hold on, dun u dare move an inch..." said my brother... he took e key, opened the door n held tat guy's hands behind his back.. wantin to bring him downstairs to face my mom n dad... he saw a pair of slippers tucked nicely at the corner of our house towards the staircase... "obviously u were tryin sumtime furni rite, ain tis ur slipper here???"

when downstairs, he den realised e shop was closed n there ain a single soul nearby... left wif no choice, he let e guy off wif a warnin... "dun let me c u ard here again... or i'll call the police"... pissed but relieved tat nothin major happened nor lost.. my brother decided to haf a drink in e shop, thus took the inside staircase.. juz den spotted my mom still up n was packin sum stuff... he almost blasted... "where were u juz now??!! i juz caught one of the siao lang , came down yet saw e shop closed... din caught him red-handed, bo bian let him go le!!..."

"huh, reali ah... why din tell ur dad... ain he upstairs sleepin.. ur sis too ah... look at the time now, u want us to work till we die ah..."

realisin it isnt as early as he thought, he took his drink and went up to bed... wat a day...

No comments: