Wednesday, September 29, 2004

TanKs EvErYoNe !!

PasT 0000 hours, n received my first birthday wish frm Eleen (my student frm Deyi Sec) den a couple more frm my frens frm school n work... was actually asleep at twelve plus... but later woke up again @ 2.30am... {mayb 2 excited to sleep, wonderin wat was e lib gang up to later...} saw my brother still watchin yi tian tu long ji n he wished me Happy Birthday too... den i asked for my present but he said "Real Marid is on later at 2.35am, if they win, tat's b sumthing rite..." true true, come to think abt it.. it's been a long time ever since they won anything at all. hopefully tis mornin against AS Roma, it's be a match worth watchin...

1st half - Real Marid 0 vs AS Roma 2 !!! *Shrugs*
Juz into 2nd Half - Real Marid 2 vs AS Roma 2 !!!! *Yuppie*
but was gettin sleepy n worrysum tat they might juz draw... i went back to take a nap... juz den heard my bro "GOAL!!" twice !!!!!!
rush back out.. by 80th min oni... REAL MARID 4 vs AS Roma 2 *HAHAHAHAHAHA*
den at the same time, commendator announce tat MAN U won 6 - 2 !!!! *WOAH*,
my best presie since.....!!

Hurrily went back to sleep again coz me n my bro gonna wake up in another 2 hours.... chaoz...

No comments: