Friday, September 10, 2004

My SuRpRiSe :>

{wanted to write tis the moment i step home last nite... but my bro was hoggin to the PC...}

last nite after work, esther, eleen n me went to NTUC to buy some stuff to stock up the library den kenneth came to meet us too... afterwhich wenqiang came to fetch me home.. thought tis was nothin???? neh.... hao xi hai mei shang chang

upon reachin home... i was bz helpin out at my dad's coffeeshop. there were a few tables of workers comin to have a celebration of some kind thus kept orderin n reorderin drinks... plus it was dinner time... the coffeeshop was packed... *phew*

juz when things started to calm down n thought i could get a breather... my handphone beeped.. it was my bf askin me to meet him at Waterfront in 45mins, plus... no qns asked..hmm.. wondering wat's he's up to. moreover it was already half past 8pm!! (it's gonna past his bedtime by den we head home) still... to cease my curiosity (i think it's somehow related to his earlier sms, askin for a florist @ tis time of the nite) n play along... i hurrily went upstairs to take a shower (think i was shiverin still n anticipatin) n took a cab down to Waterfront..

he wasnt there at the time of meeting, thus i msg him... but his reply was "wait for me @ e carpark k", lettin my guards down... i thought maybe it was nothin afterall thus walked back again to the carpark in front of Igors (sigh... place of old memories...) waited, waited, waited... den @ 9.40pm, my hp beeped again... tis time e msg read "u there? nw slowly walk to de place where we sit k hehe until ya c a card k." (O_0") diao... seriously wonderin wat's he playin.. but still he insisted i was walk over..

walked past a a few couples, den from afar i saw a card placed nicely on the seat n saw the shadow of my boy... walkin away... huh... den there was tis old couple walkin forward.. (oh no... wat if they sat down... how m i gonna pick up e card den??!!) *phew* luckily they juz walked past n was smiling @ me -_-"' took a 2nd glance at my boy but he disappeared... eh??? den i picked up the card n saw there were writtings in it..thus went up to the lamp n tried to read it under the dark sky.. as i was strugglin to finish readin the card.. he showed up from behind the bridge where a cruise boat was parked... thru the pit dark path, i could c he was carryin somethin in his hands.... n as he walked nearer... the truth was revealed.. he was carryin the bouquet of 9 roses (as promised in his card). 9 sept 2004 actually marks the 99th day that we are together as a couple n thus the idea of buyin me the 9 roses to signify "together forever - chang chang jiu jiu", how much more touchin n romantic can it get.. havin him remember the no. of days we spent together, even had e thought of expressin his promise of love wif the flowers...

despite his bz work schedule n tired body, he still went thru all the trouble to find a florist whom operate till so late... n e embrassment carryin the bouquet frm the mall to the carpark.. hehe... (reali reali m touched n appriciate the efforts u haf put in to make e nite so wonderful... thought not all tat perfect as u expected nor wanted it to be, but it's as beautiful as it is already - coz u're by my side :>)

No comments: