Thursday, September 23, 2004

HiYa !!

Miss me??? Ain ard for the past two weeks… guess everyone’s sick of visiting my BLOG le ba?? ekekek Last blog was 13 days ago.. sianzzzzz ‘13’, kinda suey leh… but who cares… it’s oni a blog…. Not as if it’s gonna fail on me again… anyway the tag board has been a pain in the a**. Dun understand y sometimes the blogger fails too. Haiz…. Think too many ppl noes abt it n started to blog too le ba.

Anyway, times reali flies…..it’s juz a week more to my 22nd birthday, n tis year… there’s a special sum1 whom I can share it with…:>
Lookin @ last year’s party VCD (all thanks 2 my best gal, miko n her fren) I reali felt the warmth n joy from everyone ard me. My cousin even brought it home n watched it ample times…. Still laughin whenever she sees e part where I went ard smashin cake into ppl’s faces. I noe that everyone present are nice ppl whom cares for me (Thank you for being there). But think m tired of always settin up parties and all… thus tis year gonna kinda low profile a little. Maybe sum gatherin wif my ex-colleagues n frens ba.

Okie… back to where I started… for the past two weeks… nothing reali came up… juz felt tat things ain tat stable wif the job at Deyi Sec already. Latest update frm the TR was tat they gonna merge wif NLB’s (National Library Board). by den, they might not need me anymore… den I’m gonna haf to seek another job vacancy lor…. TR was expectin tat the merge will oni mean tat NLB will be bulk loanin the school wif books n oso getting a librarian to be stationed here to do all the physical processin whatsoever. Den havin me stay put to concentrate on the admin n educating / assisting of the students n teachers on the availability of information from the internet n resources out there.
Yet the worst has come….. the P came in ytd morning n mentioned she’s considerin on the closin down of WHOLE LIBRARY (or rather Cybrary) or resizin the library (if there’s a need for one) to a smaller one. Coz she sees no point in havin a library when the usage is at it’s minimal… I was thinking… u ppl were the one to stop the students from comin into the library during school hours den how u expect the usage to increase? Owaz disallow tis, not suppose to do tat… den books in the library ain up-to-date nor available…. How u gonna attracts students to come in n use in the 1st place.. sighzzzzzz looks like ppl frm the mgmt oni noes how to talk but nv to look at things frm the lower point of view, our pt of view… I wonder how did they manage to climb so high onto the mgmt ladder in the beginning.. contra, the P is one level BELOW me….physically speakin… hahahahahahahahaha.

Haiz, but still I gonna be prepared 4 e worst case scenario… coz come to think abt it… all tis, if approved n decided… it’s gonna take place nxt yr n lookin @ e calendar… it’s oni mths away frm 2005. If they reali decide on closing e library.. leavin me wif nothing to work on den it’s reali time for me to think think think again.. Either to go back to studies n get my degree as planned earlier or to continue workin gainnin experiences n $$$$$ to work on my goal to settin up a cyber café so tat my students, colleagues n frens haf a place to call our own n hang out at…. Coz I reali miss e ties where we can chill out n talk till dawn but dere owaz e problem of location n timing… thus if I can get a gd place n set up a café.. it’s gonna do everyone gd… n can earn $$ n provide part-time for those waitin for ‘O’ too… suggestions ani1?

No comments: