Monday, September 27, 2004

Sianzzzz.... no $$ no roof above ur head...

tis last Weekend was crap... stayed home all sat coz my aunt's away in china visitin our relatives whom we dun even noe... thus my mom n dad r left to tend e shop... wo my aunt they cant take e long hours 6am - 1 -2am thus me haf to go down n help take shift lor... den being the YOUNG n ENERGETIC one ard... i was in charge off 10am - 12am while e 2 of them one took first half one took 2nd half... but luckily for me.... i dunno how to make coffee nor tea so my job ain tat bad... they both haf to take orders....

on sun went to my uncle's medical shop nearby for lunch, den he brought my family to Ris Grandur Condo to c their showflat... suppose my dad wants to buy one to invest.... (after tonnes of naggin frm my mom, 'why ppl haf tis n tat... y we dun haf anything...') seemed like flats nowadays haf a small living rm concept.. cant even fit a TV set.... how on earth is everyone gonna squeeze.... into tis tiny little space? imagine.... my grandma's usual sat gatherin would haf consist of 20++ ppl, includin the kids. we would sit n chat at the sofa area while the kids will sit n play ard... my god.. every step u take, u gonna stamp on sumone's feet or u gonna tumble onto sumone's back... goosh.... nvm tat... the price... !!!! it's gonna take me 20 yrs n almost 3k (= S$ 3,000) per mth juz 4 e four walls... excludin maintainance fee n PUB bills, etc..... where e heck can i get tat sum of $$ .... (0_o")

though the thought tat everything, like the swimmin pool, gym, n courts are within reach, for the same amt i rather stay in a comfy 5 rm HDB flat with nearby facilities.... more rm to invite ppl to stay over too...

No comments: