Friday, August 12, 2005

Yawn...

Haiz... been looking 4 a job since Aug 1... nw oni NLB got back n asked mi to go for interview on Monday, 15 Aug.

my 'Sa Gua', heard tat if I really joined NLB and being posted to community libraries, i gonna haf to work on Sats n Suns... he painicked... ekek... at first still very supportive... say wat... "go lah, y dun join NLB, u sure can get in wan rite? den no nd to fred over jobless lor..."

Nw I confirm go try my luck, told him of my 'workin schedule' den guess wat he say... "beta go find those admin jobs u were lookin at"... ekek....

seriously, at times... i was wondering if i did the right move. by leaving DYSS so hasely or was it not a carefully thought thru decision tat i've made since june... for almost 2 weeks nw... i've been doin nothin except lookin for jobs online and surfin my emails n chattin occassionally and keepin my dearie company...

as i'm typin these... he lays dere, slpin like a baby.... totally different from the guy i saw tis mornin whom juz returned from a night of work and toil... it's been two full nites of work and today i can really see he's exhausted from it... poor boy... workin so hard to gain recognition and to earn more $$ to form his rugby team.... hehee...

no worries, we'll work hard together and get thru tis... rugby team.... maybe lah... ekek...

No comments: