Friday, August 26, 2005

A pHoNe CaLL

Gee... was happily chattin on the phone wif my dearie... and a second line beeped thru... unfamiliar no. but was wondering if it might be important, thus got off wif him n retrieved the second call.

"Hello. I'm Sandy from NLB..."

NLB...!!! NLB... = National Library Board

I was juz abt to get all worried and yet excited as today was the dateline of the 2 weeks tat Sandy had earlier spoke of. I had an interview on Monday, 8 Aug and she did mentioned I should get a call from her w/i the nxt 2 weeks if nt I'll b gettin a letter to state tat my interview and application was unsuccessful.

Worried as it's gonna be another journey of job hunting... which I have been embarking on. Plus if it's gonna be as preferred by the head of panel of interviewers tat day. They gonna place me in the New Reference Library @ Bugis, which means I'm gonna have to work on Saturdays n Sundays = no time to spend with my DEARIE.... omg....

Excited as it's gonna mark the end of my no $$ to spend days....

"I'm calling to see if you're still interested in the opening of the Library Officer." said Sandy
She called to tell me that the panel has come to a decision and is interested in roping me in as a Library Officer for the New Reference Library.

aiyah... mind confused... dunno wat to write... spoke to Serene and Ian. They're both happi for mi as I've found a job... but y m I still frowning as I'm writing tis... sigh.... guess u might guess it n they both knew.... no mood to continue nw... gonna go out for appt soon.... maybe come bk refreshed will continue with the phone conversation n the part which made it difficult to make my decision...

over n out

No comments: