Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lang Tengah.... I cant wait...

Hee hee... my 'mak' (mother in malay) juz came back from a short getaway at Lang Tengah too...

Now sending me those photos tat she took dere with her new digital video camera...

ekek.. seriously look pretty pretty there although she had to tell me tat the resort i'm stayin is not as nice as her and it does not come with a swimmin pool... who cares... i'm going snorkellin... !!!! wish i can take more photos... hmm... or mayb i should buy a memory card too for my camera... will c how lah...

chk out the photo... of my to be resort room location...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blue Coral Resort... individual villa with a swimming pool within the resort area.... kiv it's NOT ur own swimming pool at ur doorstep...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A look at the swimming pool....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

supposely tis is gonna be where i'll be stayin.... looks quite okie lah... hor... maybe juz tat we got neighbours lor... :>

No comments: