Monday, July 26, 2004

Yum Yum :Þ

Tis mornin had jiu cheng gao (noya - nine layered cake) made by my boyfriend's auntie... it was sweet n ain oily like those sold in the shops... he was tired of it after the 3rd piece while I was still enjoyin mine. Later I realised it was because his mom got him larger pieces... 1 of his = 2 of mine... ekekek....
 
but worryin he ain full yet cant finish his portion. I decided to 'trade' wif him. My 1 last small piece wif 2 of his. Anyway, I could still take it as tea break wherelse he ain free later till lunchtime le...
 
~felt tempted to learn frm his auntie but surely he's gonna tell me to cook for him to eat first...
but me haf nv nv step into the kitchen for a long time le... sigh... noes tat he reali wish I cld cook 4 him... As the saying says : "to get into a man's heart is thru his stomache". I thought to do  so too but juz got e phobia...  wat if... oh nvm....
 
I'll get over it sumhow... I'm sure I can work my way into e kitchen, juz need to figure out who's kitchen to b my lab rat... ekek....

No comments: