Saturday, July 17, 2004

Wat 2 Do.... Where 2 Go Frm Here...??

Sigh Sigh Sigh... thought juz finished writing my "Ying Yue Ri Zi", could take a breather n chk sum emails.... ended up received 2 emails frm my teacher-in-charge.
 
We were discussing abt renewing my contract wif the school tat's suppose to cease by end of tis month... Her reply was wif regards of the new contract, that instead of a payrise, there'll still be my official 7 days leave and 14 days MC to take. But to sign wif the new contract, I've got to officially end my current contract on 28th July 2004 and resign the new one beginning 1st August 2004. If you noe ur dates well.... tat would mean 2 days of freedom for me... !! y? coz there's still 29th n 30th of july which is the last thurs n fri of the month too.... kinda like haf a long long weekend n a well deserved break for me... ekek
 
but then, i m also worried for my grp of students (u noe who u r) who often comes to the cybrary to study and hang ard... where they gonna go for these 2 days... wat will happen to them??? ekek.... maybe i sound too drama.... lolz...
 
hmm.... we'll c wat's the reply on monday n decide frm there then.... tat's all for nw then... there's still the problem @ my uncle's medical shop... the never ending story.... but...that's another story to be told...
 
so long for now.. tata .. take care...

No comments: