Friday, April 07, 2006

Bored... boring... zzzZZZzzz

Sigh... seemed like recently I've been blogging or faithfully reading all my emails n be on MSN... (all these while @ work)

haha

ask me why & e only thing i can tell u is - i'm going through the period when I 1st joined the company... rot, rotting, rotten...

jus in the beginning of the yr... i was packed wif stuff n loads of projects to do.. and nw we are starting a new FY {financial year} thus, management is trying to re-organise and place ppl in new / existing groups and assigning jobs / responsibility...

while catching up with the kid from Deyi n classmate from WSS n colleague from ex-Workplace... maybe go find another few photos to upload...

hahaha... me getting more n more zi lian le... !!! this sat gonna go swim n train up my abs for the perhentian trip... (as if it will work in 1 day) den nxt tues gonna make use of the gym tat's set up for staff at my office....

tata for now... hmm... plain text... gonna 'brighten' up things a little....

No comments: