Friday, December 31, 2004

Last Day of 2004

Tis year has been a long n tiring wan for lots of ppl..... me included.... life was boring, listless.... it was always work n work n work n work... den there was the retrechment, deaths, earthquakes, tsunamis.... blah blah blah... but we do believe that dere's always rainbow after the rain. n mine came in the form of a boy....

m glad tat at the half way mark... i met him.... :> he shone me a brighter path... full of care n showered me wif love.

thought its been pouring cats and dogs outside... but in my heart its warm coz i noe wherever he may be... he'll be there for me... sometimes, i may haf gave him cold shoulders or said things tat i shouldn't haf... or even kept quiet when i shld haf done something.... he's nv angry... or rather not for long.... he has a way of makin me smile when m down... or console me assuring me that things will be fine...

juz wanna let him noe that.... though i'm not veri gd wif words unlike u, seldom say sweet stuff.... but i believe tat the future is ours to hold and i wanna walk the path wif ya n listen to ying yue ri ji together. ;>

resolution for 2005 : go Sitiawan???? ekek.... *hint hint, i noe u gonna luv or hate me when u c tis..*

No comments: