Friday, June 18, 2004

Wet N Wild @ Wild Wild Wet, NTUC Wild Wild Wet

God?.. Nv expected myself to be so tired tat tis journal had 2 b written n completed in 2 days !! boy m I achin all over (^ _^ ?)?..

Ytd I took leave to go Wild Wild Wet @ NTUC Downtown East. Was there frm 11am till 7pm when they closed?. man, was it crowded?.. Ques n Ques n Ques everywhere? smart move though (* v *) that we went on a school holiday weekday? imagine weekend? gosh??

Entrance was grand wif the use of technology ? FunKey, similar 2 tat of Ezlink (we were juz a tap away frm FUN?). Then once inside?. Everything we do, buy and use had to be completed wif the use of the FunKey.

At first I was juz hangin ard racky e place a bit while my aunt n cousins all went to take a dip. But later my aunt kept temptin me to go play along as she couldn?t stand carryin her baby daughter ard n she wasn?t tat much confident in holdin on 2 her son for those more exciting rides coz she cant hold on to herself too?. Hahahahahaha

Actually there ain much rides too?. Oni ?.. 2 solo slides (fantasy n jurong oso haf), 1 grp slide (fantasy haf), 1 ski slope (oni unique wan here), a long long lazy lake (tink jurong wan beta)?.. 2 baby pools, 1 wave pool (w/o waves though)?.. n a ard e park cycling track high high n above all the ppl?.

But by 7pm I was all red from face to shoulders?.. ouch?. (>_<) luckily from past expeditions I knew wat to expect frm tis outing again? thus I was all prepared wif my first aid kit n cosmetics.. ekek?

No comments: